The second week we went to a lot of church services where God just showed up and blew our minds. One night we prayed for this woman who was blind and couldn't see anything but darkness and God started restoring her eyes. She was able to see light and shadows! It was amazing. Our team went to a lot of healing services where my eyes were completely opened to the power of God. One man who was in a wheelchair was able to stand again without any pain in his legs. I was so moved by that. God healed a lot of the people we prayed for. It was amazing.
During the second week we went to a lot of schools where we had the opportunity to pray for the kids there. This kind of stuff is unheard of in the United States so it was awesome to pray for students in El Salvador. We prayed for a lot of the kids' original designs and asked God how he made them. A lot of the words resonated the kids and it was awesome to just encourage them in some way. We went to 4 schools total. On one of the last days I got to pray for this one boy that I felt like was under some gang influence. Me and a few other teammates ended up leading him to the Lord and it was awesome! I didn't know this but later we found out that area had a lot of gang influence.
God moved in some amazing ways in El Salvador. I still have so many stories but you will just have to ask me about them some time. I witnessed a lot of things I have never seen before on this trip. God healed people before my very eyes with just a simple prayer. My faith has just been strengthened and I see prayer in a whole new light. I will never forget the people I met in El Salvador and the things God did. All glory goes to God.

No comments:
Post a Comment