Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm Going On an Adventure

I have one month to go before I fly off to Tacoma, WA for Catalyst Training School. I am beyond excited for this great opportunity to grow and serve. I never would have thought I would actually be going since it had been more of a dream these past few years but I am so thankful God has opened up this opportunity to me this summer. I'm so excited to be going back to the west coast and even more excited to go overseas again. In the past I have been to China, Gabon, and Mexico. Those places hold a special place in my heart to this day. I love learning about new cultures and making new friendships with people so different than myself. I still don't know where I will be this summer but I know I will be exactly where God wants me to be. I'm not worried. This week I got to participate in a conference call with all the people involved in the Catalyst Summer Program. I'm so excited to grow and learn with the people attending this year. There are students ranging from just finishing up high school to graduating college. It will be so fun to get to know a diverse range of people from all over the United States. Please continue to pray as I raise funds for this trip. So far I have raised about $700 and that has such a blessing. I still have $3,300 to go and I know God will continue to provide. So pray as I get ready for this summer and that I don't forget my rain jacket when I leave.

1 comment: