Monday, June 10, 2013
Home is now behind you, the world is ahead!
It's true. Home is behind me and I am at Catalyst Training School at last. I am so happy to be here. On Saturday I got to explore Seattle and it is beautiful. I love being surrounded by water and mountains. Also Seattle is a pretty rad place. There are a lot of cool coffee shops and parks. Today we had our Catalyst orientation. We started out with some awesome worship time in the morning and that was wonderful. Then Adam talked about breakthrough in our lives that we want. The biggest thing I hope to learn this summer is to hear the Lord's voice more in my life. I really want this time to be a time of drawing closer to the Lord. Also big news: we find out where we are going on outreach this Thursday! The two locations they have chosen for the students are El Salvador and Fiji. We will all be split up into two teams and our teams will be announced this Thursday. I'm so excited to see where God wants me this summer. I am really enjoying getting to know everyone that is a part of the summer program. It's a really awesome group and I'm excited to grow closer to the Lord with these people. It's only been one day and I already feel like I click really well with everyone. Well, I'm gonna peace out now. I will hopefully post more updates when I find time. Continue to keep me in prayer friends. God bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment