Saturday, June 15, 2013
The Road Goes Ever On and On
Hey Everybody. I just finished up my first week of Catalyst Training School and it has been awesome! God is just rocking me and breaking me down in such a good way. The first week of Catalyst is Freedom Week, so we have been praying through areas of freedom we need in our lives. One big thing that I got to pray through was fear. Fear has griped me my whole life and kept me back from doing so much. After one of the teachings I was called up to the front and was prayed for in front of the class. It was terrifying at first but as Adam and Aimee led me through a prayer of rebuking fear out of my life I started to feel so much lighter and freer. It felt so good to let go of the fear that had so long been griping me. I felt such joy once the prayer was done. This week we talked on various topics like strongholds, the power of your words, the Father's heart and much more. It's been really emotional but so good. I feel so much peace and love as I draw closer to the Lord. This Thursday we also announced our outreach teams. I am part of the team going to...wait for it...El Salvador!! It makes so much sense because God has put on my heart a love for Latino people. I'm so excited to learn more about ministry this next month and use what I learn to love on the people of El Salvador. It's so exciting! Keep me in prayer as I learn more about myself and how God created me. Also continue to pray for my fundraising for Catalyst. I still have half my support to raise. I'm so happy to be here this summer. I can already see so much growth in myself and am excited to see how will continue to grow me this summer. God is so good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment